Aug 24, Jr. Iron Chef
– NRC’s youth cooking competition! A community event to connect Richmond residents and families to resources about fresh food, health, nutrition, gardening, and to bring awareness to the food issues that our communities face. AT PETER PAUL DEVELOPMENT CENTER 11AM-2PM SAT, AUG 24, 2019.
Oct 20, Run to the River
– NRC’s annual fundraising event. Amazing 8K Marathon, Fun Run Mile, silly costumed characters, and lots of goodies and excitement for the whole family! AT STONE BREWING, SUNDAY, OCT 20 2019, RACE BEGINS 10AM.
REGISTER AT RunToTheRiver.org
- PACKET PICK-UP Friday, October 18, 5-7 pm at Stone Brewing (4300 Williamsburg Ave)
- PACKET PICK-UP Saturday, October 19, 1-6 pm at Neighborhood Resource Center (1519 Williamsburg Rd)
- FREE SPAGHETTI DINNER for all registered runners & volunteers *right after FultonFest! Saturday, October 19, 4-6 pm @ NRC. Get in that carb loading and join us for a free spaghetti dinner (prepared in NRC‘s kitchen) – you can tour the center and learn more about the impact we have in the community! Also – don’t miss FultonFest the very same day from 11-5pm! ($5 suggested donation for dinner, so bring your friends along!)
- PACKET PICK-UP & CHECK-IN Sunday, October 20, 8:30 am at Stone Brewing (4300 Williamsburg Ave)
Aug 6, National Night Out
– Our neighborhood celebration of all things non-profit and good about Fulton. We’ll have tables for all our programs, lots of swag, and a hearty welcome to the NRC experience for the whole family! AT NRC FULTON, Aug 6, 6-8:30PM