Programs and resources at the NRC are possible because of donations of all kinds: time, funds and materials. Below is a list of tools and supplies that we need at the NRC, some are big, some are small, all are greatly appreciated. In-kind donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- Power strips
- Jump drives
- Plastic grocery bags
- Please take a look at the General Amazon wish list.
- Donated seeds, bulbs and transplants (food or ornamental) for use in our garden and for our neighborhood seed and plant swap
- Small (kid-sized) watering cans with ‘shower’ heads (heavy duty plastic preferred)
- Handheld landscaping saws (These usually fold up and have curved, serrated blades measuring about 8-10 inches)
- Garden Stepping Stones (around 12″ square); these can be pieces of slate or granite, concrete, or any other natural-ish material that won’t break down or break under foot!
- 5 gallon or larger clay or terra cotta pots for use in the garden and patio plant giveaways to neighbors
- Perlite (used to mix our own potting soil and seed starting mixes)
Sharpening services for our tools (or a grinder setup for us to sharpen our own)
Electrical conduit (gray plastic tubing). We use this for hoops in the raised beds.
- Grow lights, any size, shape, or wattage. We don’t have any right now.
- Please take a look at the Garden Amazon wish list.
- Colored pencils
- Paint trays
- Button down shirts for smocks
- Loose leaf notebook paper
- Pencils, pencils, pencils
- Please take a look at the Art Amazon wish list.
- Printer paper
- A plug in old style phone for emergencies
- Please take a look at the Office Supplies Amazon wish list.
- Immersion Blender
- Oven mitts
- Please take a look at the Kitchen Amazon wish list.
- Bikes for 4 – 5 year olds
- Preschool Audio Books on CDs
- Portable hot water sink
- Please take a look at the Preschool’s Amazon wish list.