The NRC is a non-profit, tax exempt 501(c)(3) organization. We are seeking one-time donations, as well as annual and monthly pledges. The dollars you donate to the NRC are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Many Ways to Give
1. Donate Online by clicking the “Donate” button below. This will take you to the Network for Good website, one of the most trusted sites for online charitable giving. All transactions are secure. You can use your credit card. Enter into the form the amount you want to give. We will mail you a letter of acknowledgement at the mailing address or email you provide.
2. Mail Your Donation:
Neighborhood Resource Center
1519 Williamsburg Road
Richmond, Virginia 23231
(Please make checks payable to the “Neighborhood Resource Center”.)
3. Donate Often – Contact us to learn about becoming part of a regular giving program. Contact us at (804) 864-5797 or via e-mail to learn how you can help.
4. Make a Gift of Stock – You can support the NRC by giving a gift of appreciated securities or stock. Not only is it easy and quick to do, but you can also avoid capital gains tax and qualify for a tax deduction for the fair market value at the time of the transfer. When making a gift of stock, please always contact your own financial planner before making the gift. For more information, please contact our finance department.
5. Make a Memorial or Tribute Gift – Celebrate the life of a special family member or friend with a memorial or tribute gift. Contact the NRC development office at 804-864-5797 for more information about planning a unique gift that honors your loved one.
6. Make a Planned Gift – By working with your financial planner or tax advisor, you can designate the Neighborhood Resource Center as a beneficiary, or establish a charitable gift annuity or charitable trust. Not only will this help to ensure the NRC’s longevity, but you and your family may receive tax benefits as well. We will include benefactors in our annual report, on our website and on permanent center displays.
7. Donate a Gift of Property – You may elect to donate property to the NRC as well. We have a Wish List of things we need at the center.
See the NRC Wish List