NRC offers social work case management, benefit counseling, and mental health support for Fulton residents. Our counselors broker community resources and available government benefits to eligible clients; we provide mental health support in order for clients to achieve higher levels of functioning.
- Helping clients in crisis situations to problem solve, process and de-escalate in order to move forward in their lives.
- Individual therapy to address mental health issues.
- Maintain housing by helping clients access assistance through various support organizations around the city/area.
- Bridge the gap between service providers as a client liaison and advocate.
- Identify and develop partnerships with other service providers in the community to streamline the way case management services are rendered.