All NRC staff, board members and volunteers adhere to these principles:
- Every human being has skills, talents and dreams. Our goal is to create a culture where those qualities will be valued, nurtured and shared with others.
- All NRC board, staff and volunteers agree to practice: Respect, Responsibility, Honesty, Caring, Healthy Living and Citizenship.
- Creativity in all of its forms will be encouraged and celebrated.
- Cooperation, tolerance and non-violence will be practiced and promoted.
- The NRC will practice and promote sustainable community development and support the local economy in every way possible.
- The NRC will practice and promote economic justice by paying a living wage for all NRC jobs.
- The NRC will demonstrate respect for the earth by operating as “green” a facility as possible.
- Greater Fulton residents will hold a majority of seats on the NRC Board.