Skip to content
- Everyone who wishes to take part in a program (including the library) must be a member.
- Children under the age of 18 must have their membership form completed and returned by their parent or legal guardian.
- Children under the age of 6 must be members and must be accompanied by an authorized person.
- Please use your quiet voice and do not run inside the building.
- Treat others as you wish to be treated.
- Belittling, shaming, blaming, yelling, hitting, profanity and disrespect will have no place at the Center.
- Please help keep the Center neat and clean. (Return things to their proper place.)
- Please use the recycle bin for paper, plastic and cans.
- Please do not eat or drink in the library or classroom.